Instructions for Oral Presenter
All oral speakers are requested to submit their presentations to the Program committee before the abstract submission deadline.
The abstract deadline dates will be clearly sign posted at the conference website
PLEASE NOTE, THAT ALL SPEAKERS ARE REQUESTED TO INCLUDE A SLIDE REGARDING ANY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR PRESENTATION
If using a PowerPoint (or any other computer) presentation, please note you need to bring it on a "disk on key" Memory stick (using the USB port in the computer) and load it on one of the conference computers in the Speaker Ready Room, at least 1 hour before the start of the session. You may supply your own laptop computer as a back-up.
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session
Please note that the conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with Windows 8 and PowerPoint 2013.
Important note for Macintosh users:
In order to use Mac presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below,
Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
• Abstracts may be submitted for Oral or poster presentations. (Authors are asked to advise their preference, however it is up to the committee to select abstracts for oral presentation).
• Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email or fax will not be accepted.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 19 March 2019 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all meeting material.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.